1. Responsible for Recruitment coordinate in joining formalities, induction program and attendance management and the existing
2. Ensure enough database is created as a backup in case of attritions
3.Ensure to educating employees on HR policies, procedures & benefits and ensure the compliance.
4. Taking care of Attendance & Leave management, on time processing of the payroll.
5. Implementing performance management policies & process. SPOC for HR related queries, issues, grievances etc.
6. Conducting exit interviews & managing full & final settlements as per the SLA.
7. Handling employee life cycle and the entire gamut of HR.
Able to do head hunting.
8. Responsible for accurately maintaining all employee personnel files and helping employees to open their salary account
9. Responsible for time and attendance enrollment, training and managing company.
Good knowledge in all HR gamut activities (Generalist).
Good oral & written communication skills.
Ability to interact with sr. management & vendors.
Reasonably good knowledge in legal & statutory laws.